Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IM SORRY. I REGRET IT. IM REALLY REALLY SORRY..

It must've been so hard on you
I'm sorry 4 all I put you through
I'm sorry 4 the helping hand I didn't lend
I'm sorry 4 the lie dat i lied
I'm sorry 4 d secrets ive kept
I'm sorry 4 d things dat ive done dat hve hurt u sooo much.
sorry 4 making those tears falls..
im sorry 4 all my mistakes.
I wish I'd been a better person
dat could make you happy n always do
like u supposed to be n wut u wanted to be
How do I tell you I'm sorry
With a gesture, a look, a touch?
How is it I never realized
I hurt you so very much?
I'm sorry dat I hurt you
I didn't mean to do so..
I'm sorry I hurt you,
I regret it, I do.
What I did, I regret it.
Feels like you could kiss
My imperfections away
And I would stand by your side,
Until the sun turns the sky.
An apology is a good way to have the last word to be sed..
last word, dat'll turn my feelings of sadness n sorrow lasts 4eva.
im sorry 4 my stupidity.
n also my stupid mistakes.
i noe u dnt take reasons 4rm me nw..
i noe dat u were jst wanna hve fun..
but im sorry..
im sorry 4 avenging u..
ur heart deals with knives n scissors..
just bcause of my mistakes.
then ive bcame frustrated n depressed of my own mistakes..
n ws eaten by my own feelings..
till then i will never be okay.
because when time passes by,
there will be always mistakes that ive done 2wards u n hurts u..
alot.
then it'll keeps on bothering me.
i noe its all my fault..
dat weve bcame like this.
we seems like we dont noe each otha again..
u dont know me n i dont know u..
lotsa changes happens..
just because of my mistakes.
dat make things change soo fast..
till im angry dat i didnt realize dat im d one who actually change d whole story..
im sorry my dear.
i wanna make things right.
but my sorrowness n depressions keeps on bothering my feelings..
and for sure i wont share it with others.
cz im not used to share things.
other things might be oukay but never my feelings..
ive tried it before but it dont make any changes.
it only burdens u.
n hurts u again.
i dunnoe wut else dat i could do..
to make things better..
but maybe..
maybe dis one word could change d way we are now..
sorry.
im really3 sorry.
im sorry once again 4 all of my mistakes.
ive regretted it.. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home