Im like a shadow in the shade, ALWAYS there but NEVER seen!!
IM LIKE A SHADOW IN THE SHADE, ALWAYS THERE BUT NEVER SEEN..
When i was 7 i'd play hide and seek..
but no one would ever find me..
now im not hiding..
and i realize..
there was no one looking for me..
You know what the crummy thing about hiding is? Its lonely if no one comes along..
Don't get me wrong, I love you..
But does that mean I have to walk on the water?
Sometimes the things you ask of me,
are of the same impossibility..
....
I apologize for all my sins.
I apologize for all my wrongs.
I apologize for all my actions.
I apologize for ruining everything.
I apologize..that this is what it's come to.
Im sorry..
and..
I only miss the old times,
Cause I cant find that right kinda new times..
...
Don't threaten me with what you think i feel.
if you could read my mind,
you'd be in tears..
wish if life were a book . I would skip to the last page and read..
finally, did she come back to me and live with me happily??
=]
When i was 7 i'd play hide and seek..
but no one would ever find me..
now im not hiding..
and i realize..
there was no one looking for me..
You know what the crummy thing about hiding is? Its lonely if no one comes along..
Don't get me wrong, I love you..
But does that mean I have to walk on the water?
Sometimes the things you ask of me,
are of the same impossibility..
....
I apologize for all my sins.
I apologize for all my wrongs.
I apologize for all my actions.
I apologize for ruining everything.
I apologize..that this is what it's come to.
Im sorry..
and..
I only miss the old times,
Cause I cant find that right kinda new times..
...
Don't threaten me with what you think i feel.
if you could read my mind,
you'd be in tears..
wish if life were a book . I would skip to the last page and read..
finally, did she come back to me and live with me happily??
=]
Thoughts locked away
My insides a mess,
I fail to feel
My beating chest..
dats hw i always felt lyk eventho i cnt really feel it..
U were my everything, until I became ur nothing..=))
When tears fall,noe dat im here
When hearts break, noe dat i care
When you feel alone, noe I love you
When life is at it's worst, noe I'll be there holding your hand
Your not alone
I am here..
if im long gone, buried 6 feet down.
ur unable to touch my face using ur fingers to map out my face..
unable to see me again..
n unable i can hurt u anymore..
-emo sucks- hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home